Game Developer - Unity 3D
Virtual Reality is still new, and it requires exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to create the best experiences. You’ll be flying in uncharted space, and defining best practices that may well have an impact on the entire industry.
This is no ordinary gig. As a Game Developer, you would need to spend time in VR, optimize your code as much as possible, and always think about the scalability of every module you develop.
To excel in this unfamiliar territory and make game-changing VR experiences, you should have:
- 4+ years’ experience with Unity development and C#.
- Experience working with 3D models and animations.
- Good knowledge of 3D programming, mathematics, computations, and object-oriented skills.
- Experience working with Unity GUI, materials, and assets bundles.
- Experience with Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be passionate about VR, games, and building an awesome product.
As a Game Developer, you will be expected to:
- Develop 3D GUI and associated 3D interactions for use in virtual and augmented reality environments.
- Consistently develop game features of high quality on several platforms, by gathering requirements, designing solutions, implementing robust code, testing, and debugging.
- Work with interaction designers, game developers, artists, animators, audio engineers, and other programmers to design scalable and flexible solutions.