Junior QA Engineer
Role: Full time
Location: Lahore, Pakistan / Remote
Salary: Above Market
As a QA Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Question and challenge product team’s implementation of certain features based on your understanding of the domain.
- Analyze analytics to make informed product decisions.
- Interact with the users directly to understand and resolve the problems they are facing.
- Proposing new features and optimizations to make products better.
- Be an integral part in planning product improvements.
- Be able to grasp and suggest structural improvement to your role and domain.
To excel in this unfamiliar territory and make game-changing VR experiences, you should:-
- Have strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Have ideally 1 year of experience in a QA role working on client-server architecture applications.
- Have understanding of functional and black box testing.
- Be proficient in MySQL.
- Be familiar with API testing tools and techniques like JMeter.
- Have immaculate attention to detail.
- Demonstrate awareness and appreciation of simplified and streamlined UX and product design.
- Be curious to learn about what’s happening in the VR space and how the envelope is being pushed.
- Have experience in automation tools and performance testing.
- Have worked on a client/user facing environment and experience in resolving issues via remote support.