Senior 3D Artist
Role: Full time
Location: Lahore, Pakistan / Remote
Salary: Above Market
As a Senior 3D Artist, you will be expected to:
- Question and challenge product team’s implementation of certain features based on your understanding of the domain.
- Conceptualize new props and environments for our VR game
- Modeling and Texturing of Environment Assets and Props.
- Proposing new features and optimizations to make products better.
- Be an integral part in planning product improvements.
- Be able to grasp and suggest structural improvement to your role and domain.
To excel in this unfamiliar territory and make game-changing VR experiences, you should:-
- Have strong creative skills.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a 3D Artist working on a game.
- Have understanding of Unity3D.
- Be proficient in making game ready / optimized assets.
- Be proficient in 3D Modeling Applications like Maya.
- Have immaculate attention to detail.
- Be curious to learn about what’s happening in the VR space and how the envelope is being pushed.