Senior Game Developer - Unity
RemoteSpain, Catalunya [Cataluña], Barcelona€60,000 - €110,000 per yearGame Development
We’re looking for an experienced Gameplay Engineer to work directly with the founders to create the next reality together. You will be the part of our Poker VR team to help build new gameplay features and experiences. The right person for this position is someone with strong can-do attitude. This is a work-from-home opportunity.
- Architect, prototype, and build networked gameplay loops and systems on client and server.
- Optimise client side performance to hit mobile performance budgets.
- Implement tools for VFX, SFX, lighting, environment and character art assets and animations.
- User Interface programming and design.
- Writing robust, clean and reusable code. Understanding, maintaining and optimising existing code.
- Acting as Poker VR’s Unity subject matter expert and first point of contact for problem solving, troubleshooting, education, and training.
- Implementing and maintaining system design elements, tools, workflows and making sure our interactive experiences look, feel and play perfectly.
- One or more shipped gaming titles, especially in VR.
- 4 to 6 years of work experience.
- Strong, Unity engine experience.
- Advanced C# programming skills.
- Experience developing on network game architectures
- Have strong experience in writing headless server builds for Unity.
- Have a good understanding of Graphics Pipeline, UI development, Shaders and 3D math.
- Self starter, able to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Have experience working successfully on a remote team
- Have some familiarity with Agile Development
About Mega Particle:
- At Mega Particle (since 2014) we have an open environment with a flat hierarchy that makes it easy to communicate with all parts of the team.
- You will work directly with founders of the company, with full ownership and transparency towards each and every step.
- The team is working fully remote with flexible hours, you can work whenever you want to!
- You’ll join a fun-filled environment with a highly motivated and experienced team.
- We offer a competitive compensation package.